We look forward to welcoming you to our school in Shilbottle. We hope that our website will give you an insight into school life at Shilbottle as well as the factual information you require.
As written words cannot fully convey the real atmosphere of our family orientated school, please contact Mrs Lowes in the school office to arrange a visit on 01665 575285 or email@example.com
To learn more about our school, please explore the site and read the message from our Head Teacher, Mr Gary Parnaby.
If you would like printed information from the website please contact the school office and it will be provided free of charge.
Fun Respect & Friendship - Every Child Matters to Us
- We aim to enthuse and challenge our children.
- We have high expectations for every child.
- We ensure that the skills of Literacy and Numeracy are rigorously taught.
- We embrace equal opportunities and ensure all children are included.
- We take account of individual ability and differentiate learning so that each child progresses in every lesson and achieves their full potential.
- We reward effort as well as achievement.
- We develop children’s awareness of moral, spiritual, social and cultural values, physical well-being and sensitivity towards the needs of others.
Shilbottle Reds and Shilbottle Yellows @ Hipsburn Football Festival - super team spirit!
Last morning of activities. Postmans walk, Low Ropes and Night line.
WOW! What an experience! On our way home after saying goodbye to Ford Castle!
Final pictures of D group. Another excellent morning. Everyone tired and looking forward to coming home!
Morning everyone from Ford Castle. Children are up, clean(ish), and ready for some final activities before the... https://t.co/5E3qmk7Bth
Our final night finishing with a disco. All children fast asleep. Ready for our last morning of activities before home tomorrow.
After an adventure filled day, the children are all in bed fast asleep. Everyone is looking forward to our... https://t.co/mG8BZ61gvv
A fantastic afternoon for D group. Crate stacking, The Castle Tour (which included being locked in a dungeon) and... https://t.co/nAS7xoqEUs
Mr Phillips group Castle tour and Den building.
Amazing morning for D group ...