We look forward to welcoming you to our school in Shilbottle. We hope that our website will give you an insight into school life at Shilbottle as well as the factual information you require.
As written words cannot fully convey the real atmosphere of our family orientated school, please contact Mrs Lowes in the school office to arrange a visit on 01665 575285 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our school, please explore the site and read the message from our Head Teacher, Mr Gary Parnaby.
If you would like printed information from the website please contact the school office and it will be provided free of charge.
Fun Respect & Friendship - Every Child Matters to Us
- We aim to enthuse and challenge our children.
- We have high expectations for every child.
- We ensure that the skills of Literacy and Numeracy are rigorously taught.
- We embrace equal opportunities and ensure all children are included.
- We take account of individual ability and differentiate learning so that each child progresses in every lesson and achieves their full potential.
- We reward effort as well as achievement.
- We develop children’s awareness of moral, spiritual, social and cultural values, physical well-being and sensitivity towards the needs of others.
Another very busy celebration assembly 😀 ALL of Year 3 received the presentation award this week!
The Remembrance Poster winners visited The Haven on Tuesday - all of the school posters are displayed and there... https://t.co/VHFasgE63z
Reception class were very excited about their first visit to the library van - they all enjoyed choosing their own books 😀
It’s been a great first 1/2 term - enjoy the holiday!
Great experience tonight for the Year 3, 4, 5 & 6’s playing in the basketball 🏀 tournament at the Duchess’s High... https://t.co/kqq5Z9hfuM
A well played match against Swansfield Primary (after school) saw a win for Shilbottle U11’s ⚽️ 4 - 3 was the final score ⚽️
Our first ever digital leaders had a great day on Friday (at St. Michael’s Primary) finding out what their role... https://t.co/5LC9AaqteK
Another busy celebration assembly - we’ll done EVERYONE 🌟😀🌟
We’re aiming for every child to read every day at home (as well as in school) ... the number of reading... https://t.co/9Joj18ibba
It’s been another great week for our pupils 😀