We look forward to welcoming you to our school in Shilbottle. We hope that our website will give you an insight into school life at Shilbottle as well as the factual information you require.
As written words cannot fully convey the real atmosphere of our family orientated school, please contact Mrs Lowes in the school office to arrange a visit on 01665 575285 or email@example.com
To learn more about our school, please explore the site and read the message from our Head Teacher, Mr Gary Parnaby.
If you would like printed information from the website please contact the school office and it will be provided free of charge.
Fun Respect & Friendship - Every Child Matters to Us
- We aim to enthuse and challenge our children.
- We have high expectations for every child.
- We ensure that the skills of Literacy and Numeracy are rigorously taught.
- We embrace equal opportunities and ensure all children are included.
- We take account of individual ability and differentiate learning so that each child progresses in every lesson and achieves their full potential.
- We reward effort as well as achievement.
- We develop children’s awareness of moral, spiritual, social and cultural values, physical well-being and sensitivity towards the needs of others.
Still the Awards keep coming 😀 another super celebration assembly this morning - keep it up everyone... only 2... https://t.co/g2B6UdLolC
Cross country competition hosted by Ellingham Primary (in the pouring rain!) - absolutely superb effort from... https://t.co/rBYrfY2pji
Healthy Week was very busy! We managed to dodge the rain (most of the time) had our sports day and developed our... https://t.co/hUQYMqNF75
We still found time during healthy week to fit our celebration assembly in (Y3 were out and about in the rain... https://t.co/k8NaBXCg7M
Another fantastic week for the pupils - the Y4 football team representing North Northumberland at The... https://t.co/iCpkDAMvr7
Our Year 3 tennis team 🎾 competed in Alnwick on Wednesday - they played 20 matches and were 3rd overall 😀... https://t.co/WRWQ25mtUf
Look at all of our celebration assembly pupils (& that's with our Year 4 pupils out on a school trip!) 😀
First celebration assembly of the term 😀 excellent work everyone!
Everyone had a great day at the Children's Countryside Day today - even the rain didn't stop them! #GlendaleChildrensCountrysideDay
ALL of our Key Stage 2 pupils took part in a rugby festival today organised by Alnwick RFC - they represented the... https://t.co/thgu8VhGte