We look forward to welcoming you to our school in Shilbottle. We hope that our website will give you an insight into school life at Shilbottle as well as the factual information you require.
As written words cannot fully convey the real atmosphere of our family orientated school, please contact Mrs Lowes in the school office to arrange a visit on 01665 575285 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our school, please explore the site and read the message from our Head Teacher, Mr Gary Parnaby.
If you would like printed information from the website please contact the school office and it will be provided free of charge.
Fun Respect & Friendship - Every Child Matters to Us
- We aim to enthuse and challenge our children.
- We have high expectations for every child.
- We ensure that the skills of Literacy and Numeracy are rigorously taught.
- We embrace equal opportunities and ensure all children are included.
- We take account of individual ability and differentiate learning so that each child progresses in every lesson and achieves their full potential.
- We reward effort as well as achievement.
- We develop children’s awareness of moral, spiritual, social and cultural values, physical well-being and sensitivity towards the needs of others.
I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "Outdoor play" https://t.co/muQI4eWHCO
The final CELEBRATION ASSEMBLY of the term - a huge congratulations to everyone 👏
After school on Friday, Shilbottle Primary hosted the first Quicksticks (hockey) festival 🏑🏑🏑 organised by Mrs Burroughs.
Celebration Assembly - well done EVERYONE!
I posted 4 photos on Facebook in the album "Celebration Assembly" https://t.co/rhndOKvGtg
I posted 18 photos on Facebook in the album "Speed Netball" https://t.co/wTfBcyo5oi
Reception class art [collaged snowmen] based on 'Snowballs' by Louis Ehlert https://t.co/bn545d2k9H
Don't forget ...raffle tickets are on sale in the morning - the prize looks fantastic :) https://t.co/uiB86I6qTB
Don't forget - Wear your spots [not uniform] tomorrow to support Pudsey Bear and Children in Need. Thank you to... https://t.co/tGQPyeyy69
Everyone in school has enjoyed a trip to the cinema as part of the INTO Film Festival - between us we have... https://t.co/TtuwApSOhq